This self-study course is designed for nursing assistants and Certified Homecare Aide’s who:
- Are registered or certified (NA-R’s or NA-C’s) or Home Care Aide (HCA) .
- Have successfully completed the Nurse Delegation for Nursing Assistants Self-Study Training Course.
- Need this additional, required training to administer insulin injections under nurse delegation.
This course is credited as 3 hours towards your Population Specific training requirements. The Registered Nurse Instructor will proctor this course via Skype. If you fail the exam twice, you will need to retake the course over again.
- Module 1: All About Diabetes
- Module 2: All About Insulin
- Module 3: All About Insulin Injections
Course price: $50