What you will learn in this lesson:
- General overview of clients.
- How a client gets a care plan and services.
- The types of personal care services a client may receive.
- Working with a client as an individual.
- Common changes associated with aging.
- Importance of honoring differences in caregiving.
- Basic state and federal client rights laws.
- Advance Directives.
- The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program.
- Adult abuse, abandonment, neglect, and financial exploitation.
- Your responsibility as a mandatory reporter.
- Understanding the types and risks of restraints and safer alternatives.
- Problem solving and its importance in caregiving.
0% Complete 0/19 Steps