Mental Health, Level 1 Capable Caregiving for Mental Wellness: Specialty Training Program Overview:
- This program is DSHS Approved Mental Health Level 1, Specialty Training. Offered Online Zoom Interactive training.
- Mental Health Specialty Training is offered weekly. Schedule will be posted on our calendar. Call/Email us today to schedule your spot.
- Training is a 1 day classroom from 9am to 5pm.
- There will be a written exam at the end which must be passed with 80% or higher.
- Students that fail the exam will be notified and retesting can be scheduled within 30 days.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive DSHS approved 8 hour Mental Health, Level 1 Specialty certificate which can be used:
- To meet job requirements for Assisted Living Facilities, Adult Family Homes or Home Care Agency.
- To count toward population specific training hours (8 hours).
To Reserve a Seat Call 206-306-6588
MENTAL HEALTH LEVEL 1 SPECIALTY TRAINING
Location: Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue