We offer DSHS approved Dementia and Mental Health Specialty training:
This course is for caregivers, resident managers, and providers in long term care settings. You will obtain an introduction to the different types of dementia and an introduction to mental disorders.
- Course instructor: Faduma Mursal RN, BSN
- Experienced Registered Nurse Trainer. DSHS Certified.
Dementia Specialty Training Program Overview:
- This program is DSHS Approved Dementia Level 1, Specialty Training. Classroom only: Training is offered Every Saturday from 9am to 5:30pm.
Mental Health, Level 1 Specialty Training Program Overview:
- This program is DSHS Approved Mental Health Level 1, Specialty Training. Classroom only: Training is offered every Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
Training Location: 12910 SE 273rd St Kent, WA 98030
Call: 206-306-6588 to book your seat today. Cost is only $85 each course.
- There is Limited seats per classroom. You must call to book your seat.
- There will be a written exam at the end which must be passed with 80% or higher.
- Students that fail the exam will be notified and retesting can be scheduled within 30 days.
Upon successful completion of each course, students will receive:
- DSHS approved 8 hour Mental Health, Level 1 Specialty certificate
- DSHS approved 8 hour Dementia Level 1, Specialty certificate
- Dementia Level 1 Classes offered every Saturday: Buy Now: $85
- Mental Health Level 1 Class offered every Sunday: Buy Now: $85
- Call 206–306-6588 to book your spot.
- Visit our website: www.washingtoncareacademy.com